I was driving down the road with my cousin (21 y.o) on one side of me and my Mother and my younger (17 y.o.)cousin in the back of the car, when I looked at myself in my rear view mirror and realized I'm starting to look my age. I'm actually getting older. I have been feeling it for years and now I'm starting to see it. The worst part was not that I'm aging (though I will admit I am not taking it well ) it's the just the more I thought about getting older the more I realized I've been acting my age and far above my age as well..... the begining of the end. And my birthday is soon.... take at least five candles away please...
Top Signs Single Girl is getting Old.
1. I look forward to sleep on the weekends.
2. My Sunday's are always dedicated to house work.
3. A guy speaks to me and immediately I wonder "How old is he?" Not because he might be too old but because I think he's too young!
4. I immediately feel like an old woman when I walk into the mall.
5. I'm not hip with the new lingo you dig me?
7. I spend more time thinking "I really don't need to waste my money on that." when I'm out shopping.
8. I think in career terms instead of job terms.
9. I've accepted my age because I can't hide it anymore.
10. Instead of arguing with people I suddenly have become the bigger person.
11. I think how my actions will affect others and the rest of my life.
12. I share life lessons with teenagers and say "I know this because I've lived it."
13. I use the phrases "One day you'll regret..." or "One day you'll think about that and realize..." when talking to a person about a problem they're having. And then later to myself I say "If they would have listened to me..."
14. Everyone younger than me has issues.
15. I can't even define cool or use the correct word to associate what cool would be in today's youth terms.
16. My cell phone has more phone numbers for family, coworkers and doctors than potential dates.
17. I'm proud of my flowers and my lawn that's still a work in progress.
18. Songs I used to sing along to with my Mother are now one the "oldies" radio station.
19. I have houseplants and none of them are illegal or can be smoked.
20. The "other" items outnumber the alcoholic items in my kitchen.
21. Everyone looks too young to be driving, dating or drinking!
22. I miss having naps.
23. Sexual harassment doesn't happen to me anymore.
24. I cut my hair.
25. A ten minute wait at Red Box for movies is my Friday night entertainment!
26. I have icy hot and mineral ice to rub on my joints when they're sore.
27. I put decorations in my house with inspiring words and quotes.
28. I'm crafty.
29. I read a lot.
30. The television is used for background noise while I spend most of my evening working.