Single Girl's Facebook

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I know you just couldn't wait for an update!

I guess it’s just time for a Single Girl update on well me.  Random thoughts… not in any real order.  *blogger is being lame and won't let me add my unique pictures I found to go with this post. Sorry only words this time :(

1.       I am officially a Single Girl once again, after a nice business like, Dear John, face book message it became official once more. You win some you lose some. Regardless I lived and learned.

2.       I have to meet with a lawyer and a counselor about my rape on October 17. Hopefully things go well and at this point, any help or justified action will make me feel better. I am still waiting to hear from RAIIN to see if I am able to become a public speaker for local schools and communities. I’m trying to turn a huge negative into a positive.

3.       I have realized I do not have a type and I will never understand men. Dating I get, beyond that I’m lost.

4.       I have been promoted at work which I don’t talk about so I won’t go into any detail. But that’s success. I’m good at work. Maybe that’s my calling and nothing more.

5.       I miss cuddling up to someone to sleep, as stupid and cheesy as that sounds. I think I need a dog, since my cat obviously plots my death while I sleep.  I think I'm a hopeless romantic. But I try to deny it with a bitter cover up.

6.       I have discovered who really my friends are and which ones are just people who come randomly in and out of my life, without care or worry when the time is good for them. I call those friends butterflies, they flutter in and flutter out and never worry about me.

7.       My biggest enemy is myself. I struggle with the idea that I’m a coward and not worthy of much more than I have. Though I cannot completely destroy my life and those in it, I question my own worth far too often.  I am constantly at war with myself.

8.       I’ve lost weight. Which I’ve never really discussed with you but it’s about 30 plus pounds now. I was never a big girl but I had extra baggage, the weight kind. I still have the mental kind.

9.       I will and can argue my point until I can no longer justify why I even tolerate the person who thinks differently. I’m very open minded and closed minded people really just get under my skin.

10.   I do not like being judged, I put my life out here in a blog for entertainment. Its life lessons that I’ve learned and I’m willing to share. If you don’t like them don’t read them and don’t complain about them.

11.   I am impatiently waiting the new season of The Walking Dead to come on. I love zombies. If I ever become one please just let me roam around. Don’t kill me just let me zombie around and avoid me eating you. Thank you.

12.   I enjoy a conversation over the phone with a friend or a nice debate with someone over sitting mindlessly alone or in lame company. I enjoy wit and intelligence over muscles and six packs.  If you can carry on a random conversation with me for hours, you have me hooked.

13.   I am excited to make my own Halloween costume this year. This even as I have just typed it seems pretty pathetic.

14.   I need someone to make my decisions for me. Since I obviously do not make good choices for myself. And apparently happen to be a bad judge of character.

15.   I firmly believe in butterflies, knots and that giddy feeling in the pit of your stomach when you’re seeing someone. If you’re not getting it… move on. Let’s not waste anyone’s time. We deserve to be happy and not to settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment