Single Girl's Facebook

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You can't argue Scientific facts!

You can’t argue science. So I’m going to logically explain something in scientific terms:

In every experiment you have a constant. This is the item that remains the same throughout the experiment. Then you have variables (usually multiple ones). You add the variables to the constant to see the different reactions.  The experiment has been set up for years and it simply includes me.

I am the constant (C ). The men I date are the variables (V1 ect.).  Let me show you my findings.

C +V1= fail
C +V2= fail
C + V3= fail
C + V4= fail
C + V5= fail
C + V6= fail
C + V7= fail

Do I really need to keep going with the variables? Are you seeing a pattern? Each time you add a different variable (man) to the constant (me) the same result yielded.  What does this prove you wonder? Well it proves the problem isn’t in the variable the problem is with the constant. The problem is me.

So how do I (the constant) change this vicious cycle? If it’s me then how do I know what to change? Each variable/ man was extremely different from each other: ranging from tattoo artist, rock band guitar player, older man, virgin, whore, saint, broken or the breaker. I am the only thing that in any of these failures remained the same. The types of men were extremes.

So fellow blog readers I ask you this: What am I doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment