Single Girl's Facebook

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I heard "cougars" were in...

Women treat aging like the plague. While most men welcome it. They become more appealing and we become the "older women". I'd knock off a few of my years if I could; however, that does not make some twenty year old or nineteen year old girl any better than I am. In fact I'm probably much better at everything. I just won't be stupid and let you walk all over me.

Hell, the day I turned 21 I was too old for Nicolas Cage... seriously?????

I will spend my 25th birthday (plus 3) having dinner with my friends and then hitting the town the next three nights in a row. I may be aging but I can get into all the cool bars!

So, cheers to the ladies who are aging gracefully and crying with each added candle. You are beautiful and you're wonderful. Be a cougar grab the young one's they're sex drive is as high as ours is now. 18 year old man and a late twenties early thirties woman apparently have the best sex. As of now I do not know. But as my dating pool becomes smaller the 18 year olds are getting closer to dating me. (wink wink)

"Having another birthday is better than the alternative."

No comments:

Post a Comment