Single Girl's Facebook

Friday, March 11, 2011

And away we go...

First off let me say that any connection between my stories and your boyfriend or someone you know who knows someone you know is obviously just a coincidence. I do not know your guy friends; however, I do know the type of guys you know. We've all met them, loved them, dealt with them, laughed at them and lost them. I'm just here to shed some light on the situation. To break out and remind myself why it is that we continue to date and continue to put ourselves through awkward dinners, long casual conversations about our jobs, the weather and what we want out of life and then try to figure out who pays the bill. Let's not even discuss the first kiss at this point.  With nearly twelve years of dating under my belt I would claim to be an expert in the field. I've had great dates, horrible dates and dates I could write an entire book on. Which we will get to eventually.  I'm no man hater, as a matter of fact I love men. I love the look, smell and idea of men. They are completely interesting and confusing at the same time. So for now, I'll leave you with this quote.
 "It's hard to find a good man but it's good to find a hard man."

1 comment: