Single Girl's Facebook

Monday, March 21, 2011

Shhhhhh don't say it.

Why is it when a women openly talks about her vagina. Yes, I said it VAGINA! She is seemed to be crude. Men talk about their penis' all the time and no one thinks twice about it. Let a woman use the word and it automatically makes her a one step away from being a lesbian.
I have a vagina therefor I should be able to talk about it as much as I like. I'm not ashamed of it! That would be degrading to my gender. Vagina's are amazing! Grant it I am not sexually drawn to them but I am proud to have one. So if I say something clever like "I have a vagina, so I'm in charge" just laugh. Don't take it too seriously. I'm not knocking your penis or saying that vagina's are my new favorite thing.
Its just how often do women actually sit around and discuss vagina? Rarely. But why not? We have them, we use them why not talk about them?
I think the word makes men cringe. Most of my guy friends love the idea of vagina's but I don't think they care too much for the word. So if I mention it they automatically go on defense. I have no issue with your penis. I'll talk about it too if you'd like... tell me about your penis I'll tell you about my vagina and we'll move on. But the bigger deal you make of it the more I want to say it... vagina Vagina VAGINA!

"Vagina's may not be suitable for all people viewer discretion is advised."

No comments:

Post a Comment