Single Girl's Facebook

Sunday, March 20, 2011

squeeze ........ hold ........ release

I cannot stress to you the importance of kegel exercises. That said...

Lies? Really....
Why is it that men (and women too but when we lie it's different right? ;)   ) feel the need to lie about such stupid things. When you lie you will get caught. Women are crazy. I will admit to it so you might as well too. We can find out anything we want to know with the help of our other crazy girl friends. We will do whatever it takes to find out the truth. So be honest. I would much rather you tell me what you think truthfully than to come up with some far fetched story or some cop out lame old and tired piss poor excuse that I obviously know isn't true. I am a big girl, I can handle the truth.
Now if it comes down to being balless own up. You made the problem man up! Grow a pair and do the right thing... whatever the "right" thing may be I'm sure doesn't include a lie.
So for all you guys with sick dogs this weekend I hope that they died, and that while trying to save them you were hit by a truck and that's the reason you never got around to telling me the truth. But in reality I know you were watching the UFC fight... GAME OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment