Single Girl's Facebook

Thursday, March 24, 2011

For my pleasure?

All this talk about sex safe and I'm the first to admit that I have not been the safest girl in the world. I have taken Plan B twice in my life but for my age I  think I'm doing pretty well. I've also never been pregnant and I don't have any kids. So pull out and pray has either worked for me or my entire vaginal system is an epic fail.
I just don't like condoms.
I can't help it. I don't like them. They don't feel good. They kill the moment and they're gross. Let's not even mention the fact that they leave a horrible after taste. I know that being single girl in today's society I should preach to all of you that condoms and birth control are the only ways to prevent unwanted pregnacy and STD's. However, I can't do that since I don't practice it on my own.
I don't go whoring around and having sex with anything that pops up but my number has grown and each time it has been unprotected why???? Not because I was raped or forced against my will, not because the guy refused to wear one because I didn't even stop to think... put on a condom. Not once did that cross my mind any of the times I've had sex. Now of course it crossed my mind afterwards it always does... obviously too little too late.
I take my birth control like its my religion but I know this doesn't guard me from any sexually transmitted diseases and yet I still continue to preach the word that I hate them. I loathe the idea of them. I know you can't look at someone and tell whether or not they're sick, whether herpes are going to invade your life for ever... but in the moment herpes are the last thing from my mind.
So I'm faced with a dilema... risk verses pleasure. Is the pleasure worth the risk. Is the risk worth the pleasure? That my lady friends would all depend on the guy. What if I had terrible sex with someone who had aids? What if I had wonderful sex with someone who had herpes? Would it matter if it were the best sex of my life if I ended up with some terrible vaginal grossness? HELL NO! But I cannot bring myself to stock up on condoms and encourage their use.
I remember seeing a video that condoms can be "sexy" and it showed a women attempt to put it on the man with her mouth... have you tasted the after affect of condoms? YUCK! I don't like the taste of rubber bands no thanks... I just can't do it. Call me stupid. Call me a fool. And pretty soon call me STD girl because condoms are not for me...

"She won't get sick, if you cover your dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment