Single Girl's Facebook

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Drank my Haterade....

Today in all honesty I want to man bash. I want to throw a fit and completely destroy all men. But I won't. I know that in a few days I'll be fine and move on but right now man has turned my world upside down. How do we let men get under our skin so easily. Why is it that even though we may not want them we still want them wanting us. And when we do want them what they're willing to give is never enough. We want more. Why? Simply because we want it all. All or nothing. Go big or go home!
When guys ask me what I want I immediately tell them "the world" and though it may seem impossible for someone to give me that. I want someone willing to go to the ends of the earth to try to make that possible for me. Someone who cares enough to try.
Break ups are never easy. The end of a relationship. The point where you go from lovers to strangers is reality at its cruelest. But what happens after the break up? What happens when you've cried all you can cry and you've spent too much time dwelling over what could have been? You pick up your own miserable pieces and put them back together. You find the you that's be lost in a relationship, break out that single girl and let her have some fun.
I suggest throwing away all your old panties and bras. I mean seriously nothing makes you feel sexier than new underwear and hopefully you'll get to show it off sooner rather than later. And ladies if you have any toys that you used it the past throw them away and get all new ones. Do not use them on the new guy that's just not ok.Burn everything that reminds you of him. Old pictures, ticket stubs and the other random odd things you kept for your time spent together. And last but not drink get your girl friends out for a night and drink and dance until you can't stand anymore...
 Date around and have fun. There's no sense jumping right into another relationship. And always get up everyday and make yourself look your best. You never know when you might run into someone who's eye you'll catch or someone you'd like to make jealous.  Be confident in who you are and the rest will follow.

"All the single ladies put your hands up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment