Single Girl's Facebook

Saturday, March 26, 2011

HELL NO! Not in that hole!

I know girl's who like it and claim is the best 'O' they've ever had. I know many gay men who live by it. But this girl ain't having it! I Will try a lot of things and I will applaud other's for going beyond certain "limitations".  To each their own, live and let live. But ANAL SEX????? Absolutely not sir!
My ass is tight but that does not mean your penis should go there. When there is vagina there is no reason anal should come into play. If you like vagina leave the ass alone!  I mean look at it like this you have two options already let's not get greedy by throwing a third into the mix. Do you really think I'm going to let you stick that thing anywhere near my mouth once its been humping around in shit? My mouth isn't able to lick my own ass and there's a reason for that. So I don't want you discovering ways to help me accomplish that. Mouth to ass via dick is not on my list of things to do. And do you know how sick it is for the penis to go from ass bacteria to vagina? Hello I'm not getting nasty shit infections so you can shove your penis up my ass and make me walk funny for days. The doctor will know and then I'd get the lecture vagina first then anal.... all because of the nasty bacterial infection I got from your shitty penis!
Maybe if you let me shove my 10 inch dildo up your ass first we'll talk about it. After all you should give and receive. If you want oral I get oral. You want to finish with the big 'O' and so do I. So if you're willing to let me jam my dildo into your ass for about 10 minutes as hard and fast as I can well then at least you're willing to take one for the team. But no man is. Not any that I've dated. So before you start asking for anal you might want to rethink this.
And don't dare think about sneaking that thing into that zone. A slip in the wrong direction sends off sirens, we're in battle mode I first kick the guys upper thigh to push away I use my other foot and hold him back by his stomach and scoot as far away as possible while clinching on to the very close call of my anal virginity. Everything shuts down when you slip. Automatic turn off. Even if only by accident. I will attack that man at any moment if he think that's going to happen. I'm wired to defend and protect that area and nothing not even your  slip up with stand in the way. I will escape at all cost. We will fight to the death and trust me I will win. My ass is staying tight and away from you. Look at it, grab it and touch it all you want smack it it you must but do not for one second think you can slip in out of it and escape my wrath.
If you get hurt in this process so be it, your dick does not belong in that box!

 “The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.”
(and this quote ladies was brought to us by a man)

No comments:

Post a Comment