Single Girl's Facebook

Sunday, March 27, 2011

You, you, not you, you and you... ok I'll have one of each!

I have yet to find a man/boy/guy who can meet all my needs. It may be impossible to meet my standards of living, wants, desires you name it. I'm demanding. This again goes back to me being picky... however I have discussed this with my close girl friends and found a way to have a successful relationship and get everything you need. The key is not to expect it all from one man. You have to find multiple men to satisfy different needs.
For example a different guy for a different mood or day of the week. I prefer mood. But do as you wish.
* Cage one I will place the romantic guy.
* Cage two I would put the sex god.
*Cage three I want the fun and funny guy.
*Cage four the rich guy who will take me shopping and vacationing.
*Cage five the tough fix it all guy, my very own handy man.
Now don't get me wrong you can switch these guys around and use them for different things however their main purposes will be those labels. Because obviously you will choose men who are good at those things... you wouldn't want Mr. Nice guy as your Sex god now would you? No because he's nice not the type to ravage you in the kitchen.
So you come home from a hard days at work and need a massage and a nice dinner and to relax. Get out Mr. Romance and have him run you a bath, rub your feet, cook you dinner and put you to bed with a full body massage. It's a Friday night all you want to do is get rid of the work week blues pull out Mr. Fun and Funny and go out dancing or to a comedy club, lots of laughs and entertainment. Feeling a little frisky? Mr. Sex God is one cage away from fulfilling your every fantasy.  Need help around the house and want to watch a man sweat a little. Mr Fix it out and ready to work hard for you!
Now I realize that some people will object to keeping men in cages but I see women dancing in cages at clubs all the time. Just because they don't live in them doesn't mean it's any better. 
Expecting one man to satisfy your entire wants and needs list ladies is much too demanding. Let's give the guys a break we all know they can't be good at everything all the time. That would make our lives way too easy. So, pick out what you need and want in your life. Kidnap five men who fit those needs and use them. After all haven't we been used many many times as well?

"Men are like shoes, you can never have too many."

2 comments: