Single Girl's Facebook

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sorry... Time's up. NEXT!

I am constantly being told that I do not give people a chance. That I don't allow someone enough time to prove that they're worthy of my time before booting them out of the car, ignoring their texts or rushing out of the restaurant, alone! Apparently people have never heard how important a first impression can be.
Chances are with me you're lucky to get through the first date let alone on to a second.I need something to make me come back for me! Is it because I'm picky? Well yes, I am absolutely. But then don't I have a right to be? Why should any of us settle for less than what we want or better yet deserve? (Though in my case want over comes deserve quite often.) What girl doesn't want butterflies in her stomach and that giddy feeling before going out. That moment when you wonder is he going to kiss me, the glance the look away the fidget with your keys moment when all you can think is "Just do it! You're driving me crazy" in that good way of course.
It's said that a girl knows in the first five minutes whether a man is going to be her friend or more. I would agree slightly with that statement. I have had guy friends who I fell head over heels for once I found out what jerks they were (I do love a guy that's a challenge) and I've had people I thought I could fall passionately into bed with just become my friend.
For me, if you don't kiss me on the first date there won't be a second. Because that kiss will ultimately make or break the deal. And it doesn't always have to be at the end of the date. Sometimes a surprise attack can swoop a girl off her feet... that's what we want! Just come in and charm the hell out of us!  Treat us like ladies, open doors, offer your jacket if we're cold and then take us home and .... depending on the girl the after shock may take different routes. All I'm saying is that it's worth the effort.
**** We are worth every ounce of effort any guy puts into us and it will be paid back to them in return.

"Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets."

No comments:

Post a Comment