Single Girl's Facebook

Monday, April 25, 2011

Battle of the sexes! Bring it on!!!!!!

Its stereotypical bull shit my friends.  The man verses woman hypocrisy is ridiculous. What’s fair for one gender should be fair for the other. I wasn’t the one who fought for equal rights I will admit there are some things I wish I still had that women gave up for “equal” rights. However, since we had to give up chivalry and the other perks of womanhood why aren’t we actually equal?
When a man stands up and speaks his mind, he’s applauded for his courage and his secure sense of self. He’s a man who’s going places. People look up to him; he’s idolized for his outspoken behavior and his wit. It’s even considered charming that a man of his stature is willing to throw and sometimes force his belief and opinion on you.  However, a woman speaks her mind and she’s a bitch. She stands up for what she believes in and when she doesn’t back down, it’s because she’s PMSing.  A woman with an opinion is a dangerous thing. Let alone a woman who actually speaks her opinions out loud. How dare she feel she can wear pants like a man, her mind isn’t capable of combating wit and debating with a man. Women rage on emotions and men rage on logic? Well call me a bitch because my emotions want to smack the shit out of your logic.
How is it that a man can sleep with woman after woman, and he’s applauded for his conquests? High fived and considered a real “man”. Yet let a woman treat men in the same manor and she’s a whore? Men (not all) can treat women like dinner a new meal every night (fine dining an acceptable behavior), and yet a woman is supposed to eat the same meal day in and day out otherwise she’s wrong? Her promiscuous behavior is looked down upon and shunned in society even today.   How is it right for men and not for women?
A woman works hard, strives for success and this is considered too ambitious and scares men away.  How dare a woman work hard at her career and not NEED her man constantly. Who told her she could step out of the kitchen and think? Men on the other hand work overtime, work all the time and that’s ok. A man climbs the cooperate ladder and we applaud him a woman does and we wonder how she got there? Slept her way to the top? She couldn’t have actually deserved that promotion… Right? And all the while women are supposed to swoon over a man who works 24/7 and just be glad he ‘chose’ her.
If I speak my mind I’m a bitch, if I don’t I lose myself. If I sleep around I’m a whore, if I don’t I’m frigid. If I work hard I’m a threat to men, if I don’t work I’m too needy for men.  Women cannot win.  Let’s not forget the fact that men can pee standing up and don’t bleed monthly. Let’s forget all the perks that you got handed to you naturally just by your gender. Let’s add stereotypical shit to the mix. 
Now… just so everyone knows and it’s completely clear… I LOVE MEN! I absolutely adore them! I’m definitely pro penis, but not until July 16th at least.
“Behind every smart man is a bitter woman. Behind every smart woman there is a jealous man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment