Single Girl's Facebook

Thursday, April 7, 2011

This just in: "Mega bitch does have heart!"

Sure I go on wild angry rants. I'm extremely vocal about my opinions good or bad. I curse worse than a lot of men and have called people to "take this outside" in the middle of fine dining. I am not above getting in your face (on my tippy toes) and telling you like it is!  When people piss me off I let the whole world know it. I have no shame in my emotions good or bad. They should be expressed I should be able to tell someone what I think of them and where they can go, its our rights as humans.

Do I always think it through no but in my opinion you should speak your mind and if necessary apologize for it later (which in my case rarely happens.) My fuse is short and often easily lit. I will fight over the drop of a hat and much sometimes less. I'm guarded and I keep people at a distance which makes hating them all that much easier and being mean to them all that more clever. I'm a bitch sure. Call me what you want. I may even take my problem out on you when it's not your fault. I'm random and sometimes uncontrollable! Say what you will. I am one extremely tough cookie... HOWEVER....

When people are hurting I am not one to kick them while they're down.  If someone (even someone I'd like to see hit by a mack truck) is in pain or sad I will lend a helping hand and do what I can to ease that situation. Even if you've fucked me over and ruined my life I will still try and make things better for you. I do have a heart, though small, broken, dusty and usually takes the back burner in my life, IT IS THERE! And I do occasionally use it.

So when people decide to judge me and assume the worst that I'm going to feed off the weak or down hearted, I feel compelled to tell them where they can go and how I feel about it. How dare you assume that I'm that heartless. How dare you pretend to know me at all. Do not judge me based on my rants and rages, we all need to vent. I know there have been times you've seen me at my best. I know there are times when I'm caught off guard and I cry over something simple. I love dandelions! I've rocked out in my car with my windows down sunroof open and acted like a complete idiot for the sake of another.I've danced (poorly) and made someone laugh. I've sat by a pond and just enjoyed nature. I've hiked and felt free reaching the top. I've been a lover and been loved. I saved animals and nursed them back to health. I know that you've seen me laugh with a group of children and play ring around the Rosie like I were a child myself. I am human. I care, laugh, cry, vent, rage and hate... and occasionally I love. There is good in this person whether you like to believe that or not.

When it comes to my friends no matter where they go or what they've done I have their back. You don't know me well enough to tell me what to do in any given situation. So back down before we have to take this outside sir. I may complain about my friends but I love them and all their imperfections. Through thick and thin. So the next time you try to act like you know me, you better call me out to my face.... Be a man grow a pair and let's take this outside.

"Today's post is brought to you by the letters F and U..."

No comments:

Post a Comment