Single Girl's Facebook

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sexting, texting and drunk OH MY!

For whatever reason it may be, texting is the very first thing I want to do when I'm drunk. I don't make drunk phone calls because I can't reach as many people as I can forward one text too.They're always random and usually vulgar to be nice about it. And always without a doubt those drunk texts lead to me wanting sex from someone or two...
I don't know what it is about alcohol that does that to me. Trust me I'm a fighter not a lover but you give me a few drinks and will in fact "love" on you all... night... long. Am I the only girl that gets this way? It's and instant aphrodisiac, I'm touchy and feely and just can't get enough of 'you'. Whoever 'you' may be. Now I do have my favorites I will admit. There are certain people that will always turn me down... is this why I text them? Do I text them so much because deep down I know they're say no or do I simply want what I can't have?
Sexting has probably turned into an all American sport. I have friends showing off their new pics of the new guy they're seeing his penis his chest his abs the works, plus their back up plans abs chest penis and all that. (we all have back up plans don't be shocked by this...)  Now we all claim these pictures are meant for "your eyes only" but when it comes down to it who are we kidding? Any time I send a picture to anyone I know that they are in fact showing their friends as well... so when sexting and showing off your goods just be aware that anything you show is getting shown.
Now that I've gone into that let's get back to my favorite drunken night... with my BFF. So we had a "hotel party" and drank the night away. Jack Daniels in my hand the entire night. I punched people's faces, I tackled people onto beds. I made out in the bathroom. By the time our party slows down and people start leaving there were four of us left.  Two girls, two guys.  Double beds I will add. I as usual end up falling into bed with my BFF who happens to be a guy... so everyone is clear on that. On all our nights out we always sleep together and nothing happens. We just sleep. Seriously...
But that night was a little different. In the middle of the night I wake up go to the restroom come back and completely jump on top of him and start making out with him. I will be honest he did push me away at first because he thought I had gone into the bathroom to throw up since the amount of Jack Daniels I had consumed could have killed many, many small children. But once he realized I didn't the ravaging continued until the people in the other bed made a noise.... now I was trashed completely. Honestly, I don't think I cared that they made or noise or even if they watched at this point. (I say I don't think because he had to remind me of this story the following day). He starts telling me "No" and to go to sleep. Telling me I would regret it and never speak to him again and we're such good friends and he would never want to lose me and he knows I burn bridges so I immediately start confessing my undying love for him  and swearing its not the alcohol. Promising him its not the alcohol that I've felt this way all my life, why? Because I was drunk and I love 'you' when I'm drunk. I begged him I pleaded with him and like a "good" friend or "nice" guy he said no. And forced me to go to sleep...  The next day I remembered nothing. And he ended up telling me the whole story... I still give him grief about turning me down... and I still attempt to have sex with him while drunk. I gotta hand it to him the boy has will power. And I've already told our friends about our night so he can't be mad for this blog about it.
 So until my next drunken night XOXO Bff

"Here's to the night..."

1 comment: