Single Girl's Facebook

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fucking For America!

Listen up Ladies and Gentlemen as well as sluts and man whores... I'm only going to say this once!
I support our troops, our military, our soldiers! Everyone involved man and woman, from the top ranking officers to the right of the bus boot camper. I applaud your strength, heroic effort and all the pride you have in our country!
And for that I propose that the rest of us do our part as well.... I will it to be done that every soldier, military, officer and boot camp goer be rewarded for their duties. Fucking for America! Give the men and women who sacrifice so much for us a helping hand (job?). We should all be willing and ready and able to have sex with them and help them relieve some stress.

Support your troops, fuck a soldier!
Thank you again for all you do. We are lucky to have such brave men and women in our country!

2 comments:

  1. I believe you may have a pretty good business idea with this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business? No no Laughing. I would/could never charge them. That's not doing justice to our soldiers/military. The idea is to be willing to help out, any way we can. :)

    ReplyDelete