Single Girl's Facebook

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Elephant in the Bedroom. That makes me want to scream and run!

Before I rant let me post some reminders.
1. I am STD free.
2. I have still closed up shop and am not having sex.
3. I can now openly discuss sex once again. I had a bet with a friend I could not go a week without talking about it. I did some days were hard but I managed.
4. What the Random needs to be "liked" on facebook.
5. And if anyone knows any other single girls I have a friend who would love to date you.

            So, there is apparently a new trend that parents are doing and its got me quite upset. Doctors are telling them that it's ok... and I'm here to say "Hell no, that shit ain't right" Not because I care that one day those children will date me...( I could never be a cougar because age really bothers me. You must be nearly my age or older.) however, future women and men are going to be greatly affected by this terrible terrible thing, it will become a plague on future sexcapades.... and it must stop.... I cannot allow it any longer...


The Uncircumcised Penis!
      
         I don't understand why anyone would want that for their son! One day some one's going to pull down his pants and laugh and probably NOT have sex with him, other boys in the restroom and locker room will point and make fun of him. Because no one wants an elephant trunk just hanging around and definitely not  snooping around anywhere down there!  Its completely unattractive. I have yet (and hope to never) come across an adult uncircumcised penis, though I know you're out there Elephant man, waiting somewhere to take me home. However, I will tell you and the rest of the world, if that day ever comes I will leave the man hanging. I will laugh, cry and make a horrible remark and then walk away as fast as possible. It is not right and I don't like it... so I think from now on I'm going to ask my dates, just to be safe. "hello (insert dates name) are you circumcised and did you think its ok to jack off on me on the first date?"
         And I don't care what doctors are telling you now... in Sex Education they taught us that if they were uncircumcised then they were more likely to carry diseases and bacteria up in the extra skin because you have to pull the skin back to thoroughly clean them... what man in your life is going to sit and pull his skin back making sure to wash the crevice of his dick? I mean we're lucky most days they wash that and their balls at all...  Playing with it? Sure...lather up and rub one off but antibacterial soap in hand taking proper care of his extra skin and what lurks inside it is doubtful.
       I know men love their penis' and I know that they love the idea of other people loving them too. So, if you want your son to be loved, circumcise the trunk. That's all I'm saying. It's only fair he won't remember it when he gets older and better a week of pain than a life time of humiliating moments in the bedroom. And if you have an uncircumcised penis in your life... I don't want to see it or talk about it. I just don't like them this is my opinion and I have every right to tell you how ugly that thing is!

"Too much junk in the trunk for me to take a ride"

7 comments:

  1. As an uncut guy...I can confirm that everything you wrote is true. It's way more hassle than it's worth and it's terrible for your self-esteem when you know you have a penis that most women don't like. Please do your sons a favor and get that taken care of before they'll remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert. Thank you so much for your honesty and agreeing with me. But have no fear just keep it clean and taken care of there are women with fetishes out there who would eat you up! I just don't happen to be one of them.
    Much love.
    Single Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and follow me Robert. If not for my charm then my clever wit ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I have a buddy whom I could never fully understand why he was so "afraid" of sex. Until one day. He came to me knowing that the days of hiding were over for him(he had been in a serious relationship for like 6 months or something). He said, "dude, I'm uncircumcised, how do i tell her." My only response was "that fucking sucks dude, you had a good run". He got so pissed at me. As he got older he would also combat the negative comments about being uncut with this.... "i hear that you have more sensation being uncircumcised" first off, I've never had any issue with sensation being cut myself, and second.... you may have more sensation, seeing how your fore skin is sliding over your birdie like one of those gel filled kids toys that you can't hold on to seeing how it keeps folding in on itself. lol. god that gave me an awful image in my head.... lol. i for sure know that my son will follow in my foot steps and not have to come to the humiliation like my friend did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have a terrible image in my head as well... I used to love those stupid water filled toys you can't hold on to... now I will never feel the same way about them. So, did the girl stay with him? Is he married? What happened to the Elephant Friend? And FEI (for everyone's info) there is no extra sensation with extra skin... gag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone should remind parents that with all the other things they have to remind their children to do on a daily basis regarding self care - do you really want to also have to remind your son to clean under his foreskin too?

    Yeah... It really is a sanitary issue, IMO. I have met too few men in thirty something years who have an appropriate standard of hygeine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I could enlighten you. It's just my opinion, except the hygiene part. And I do not necessarily believe that anyone has to agree with me or what I say. But I am allowed to say it and everyone can feel free to agree, disagree or stop reading.
    I don't intend to change anyone's mind or think anyone will change mine. But it was a rant that I needed out of my system. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete